Eid ul Fitr and Eid ul Adha is an important occasion for every Muslim people. People celebrate this day by doing various activities in Bangladesh. But due to coronavirus pandemic, you have to stay home this year on eid day.
It’s really boring I know that. But you can enjoy the morning by preparing various spicy breakfast items along with sweet items. Sometimes I feel confused that which spicy foods should I eat as Eid day breakfast along with sweet items?
I know you also facing this situation. This article is for you! Here are some top Eid breakfast ideas for the morning.
Eid Day Breakfast Ideas
Let’s see the top 3 ideas as Eid breakfast dishes. I hope these breakfast ideas for eid will satisfy your mind and tummy too.
Chicken Jhaal Fry
We all know that chicken meat is favorite for everyone. Chicken jhaal fry is one of the famous and well-known dishes.
Recipe of Chicken Jhaal Fry
- 1kg broiler chicken- 1pc (cut on regular size)
- Turmeric powder- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon
- Red chili powder- 2 teaspoons
- Salt (According to your taste)
- Tomato sauce- 3 tablespoons
- Clove -2/3 pieces
- Cardamom- 2 piece
- Coriander seed powder- 1 tablespoon
- Bay leaves -2 piece
- Onion- 1 Cup
- Onion leaves paste- 3 tablespoons
- Ginger paste- 1 tablespoon
- Garlic paste- 1/2 tablespoon
- Sugar- 1 teaspoon (optional)
- Garam masala powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Cumin powder- 1 teaspoon
- Mix turmeric powder 1 teaspoon, red chili powder 1 teaspoon and salt, properly marinate the chicken.
- Left it 1hr without doing anything.
- Prepare beresta( Onion fry) on oil by the cooking process. You should remember that don’t over fry the onion, otherwise, it will ruin the taste of chicken.
- Put chicken pieces on the oil and fry it on medium-high heat as it is the broiler chicken. For layer chicken, fry it on medium heat.
- Take them from oil when the color of chicken becomes brownish.
- Put the cardamom, Bay leaves, and cloves on the same oil.
- Put onion pastes, ginger paste, garlic paste onto it.
- Again add 1 teaspoon red chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder.
- All cook properly before putting chicken onto these spices.
- Then add salt at a little portion.
- Don’t add water if you put more oil on the pan. Mainly use more oil.
- Mixing them properly. Add chicken pieces.
- Add 3 tablespoons tomato sauce.
- Put opinion beresta.
- Add 1 teaspoon sugar if you like sugar! put a small portion of water.
- Wait for 2 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of water. Cook it on medium heat until the chicken become well cooked.
- Add 1/2 garam masala powder. and 1 teaspoon cumin powder.
- Cook for some more minutes.
- Serve with paratha, naan, or polao.
Chatpoti is one of the most popular dishes when we go out or hang out. But it is a matter of wondering how much these outside foods are good for our health. If you want, you can easily make the chotpoti at home and surprise everyone.
Let’s not exaggerate, let’s see what ingredients are needed in the simple recipe of Chatpati-
- Dabli pulses ( Dabli boot) – 250 grams
- Ginger paste – 1/2 teaspoon
- Garlic paste – 1/2 teaspoon
- Cumin paste – 1/2 teaspoon
- Green chilies – 4-5
- Turmeric- according to the requirement
- Salt- According to your taste
- Oil- a little
- Onion sprouts – 3-4 pieces
- Boiled eggs – 1
- Chaat spices 2-3 teaspoons
- 5-6 boiled potatoes (medium)
- Lemon – 2
- The dabli pulses should be soaked in water for 4-5 hours.
- Pulses have been soaked. Then put all the above-mentioned ingredients in the pulses.
- All the spices have been given Then put it in the pressure cooker for cooking.
- You can boil it in other cooking utensils if you want. However, it takes more time.
- Dabli boots will be cooked in such a way that some stalks will break and most of them will remain whole.
- The pulses have been boiled Boil the potatoes on the other side and squeeze them with your hands.
- Boil and mash the potatoes. Then fry the onion which becomes brown color in a pan with the same amount of oil.
- The onion is being folded. Put it potatoes in it first. 08: Boiled potatoes have been given, after stirring for a while, add the boiled dabli pulses and one by one add chaat masala, boiled eggs, half a teaspoon of tamarind pickle and lemon juice.
- The rest of the spice is being given. Mix very well and remove when the water is low. Your chatpoti is ready. serve with tamarind pickle.
Spicy Chicken Noodles
Noodles are the most common dish I think so. But you can prepare it in an extraordinary way. Let’s see the process:-
- 1 large carrot- finely sliced or shredded.
- Green cabbage- 2 cups (shredded)
- Red bell paper- 1 PC ( Slice it thinly)
- Jalapeno Pepper– 2 PC( properly seeded and minced)
- Green onion- 1/2 cup chopped
- Cloves- 3 pc( crushed)
- Dried rice noodles- 8 ounce
- Salt- according to your taste
- Cooked chicken breast, torn into bite-size pieces- 8 ounce
- Sesame oil- 1 tablespoon
- Vegetable oil- 1 tablespoon
- Put carrots, cabbage, bell pepper, jalapeno pepper, green onions, and garlic in a bowl and mix them.
- Mix chicken broth, rice vinegar, sauce, soy sauce, ketchup, brown sugar, and red pepper flakes. Must in a separate bowl.
- Put dry rice noodles in a large bowl. Pour it with 6 cups boiling water then add salt a pinch of fingers.
- Stir from time to time until noodles are soft, about 10 minutes. Drain; cool with cold water. Drain thoroughly.
- Transferring to a bowl. Add shredded chicken; drizzle with sesame oil.
- Heat a large skillet over high temperature then drizzle in vegetable oil. When the oil is almost hot add the vegetable mix.
- Cook and stir until vegetables are hot and steamy, 1 or 2 minutes. Pour in sauce; cook and stir over high heat until sauce starts to bubble, about 1 minute.
- Add noodles and chicken all together. After that cook and stir to blend ingredients and ensure ingredients are hot about 1 minute.
- Removing from the stove.
- Ready to serve.
Try these 3 Breakfast dishes as eid day breakfast ideas. I hope I shall not disappoint you and you will like eid breakfast recipes. Enjoy your Eid day with family. Make some delicious and yummy dishes to fulfill your tummy. I hope these eid breakfast ideas are helpful to you.